Sunday, July 24, 2011

Morro Strand State Beach Pt 3

Day three. Breakdown campsite.

It was a long night. All this talk about squirrels breaking and entering tents settled into my subconscious. I woke up in the middle of the night sensing something, perhaps a furry critter, was scurrying towards my face. Needless to say, I buried myself in my sleeping bag. But not before I created a fortress of duffel bags, jackets and beach blankets around me.


I see you, ground squirrel. You stole my paper towel.


Breakfast and beer.


Banana hammock © 2011.

California Mid-State Fair, Paso Robles. Mountains of Fun! http://www.midstatefair.com/



Lathered in sunscreen and ready to eat all things fried.


Unknowingly, the most racially awkward place on earth.


From Abercrombie t-shirts to state fairs, our ancestry does
not derive from a long line of laundromats.


Ruthie went corporate.


Nothing short of amazement stems from this vendor.


Dedicated to Lucas and Stacy.


This would induce seizures.


Veggie chips in its raw, dehydrated form.


Possibly the greatest invention in the whole barn.


Nonsensical caging.


Yes I can in 2012.


The Darnest Thing spokesperson in person.


Vince Offer couldn't be here today to dazzle us with the Sham Wow.


Wolf pack attire. Available in alpha male.


One move short from unlimited bread and salad at Sizzler's.


It's physically impossible. All for a rubber bracelet.


Matching Paso Robles tattoos slash re-entry stamps.

No comments: